Wednesday, 22 July 2015
I recently came across this pattern of a cupcake wrist-bag with doubles up as miniature cradle. I decided it looked super-sweet and wanted to test it right away for my children. I made several alterations: the cup part is shorter by 4 rows, I didn't want it too deep. The hood part didn't seem to work, so I made up my own pattern for that. If I make them again, I will make the strings a little bit longer (they are already 10 stitches longer than what the pattern suggests).
On the whole it was a rather interesting pattern and the result looks rather nice. I'll probably try again with a different yarn, I want to see how it looks like with cotton yarn instead of acrylic.